1 John 2:27

But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

Friday, November 6, 2009

Hallelujah!  Truly this is a vision becoming reality.  I am very excited to be beginning this journey of the Bible in One year all the way through!  The Lord impressed upon my spirit several weeks ago to make this an open invitation to whosoever will go with us.  Since then, I found a little booklet called "Reading Through the Bible in One Year".  It had exact chapters and verses to read every day of the year to finish in exactly one year.  I was anxiously awaiting my tent revival to be completed to begin going through that book together, and then when the time came this week to actually start, it was nowhere to be found.  So I said, "Lord, what is this?  I can't wait to begin and where's that silly book?"  And you know what?  God's Spirit of Wisdom came to me revealing that all I had to do was figure out how many pages to read per day.  
So, here is a picture of the Bible I will be reading through in one year.  It has a total of 1,581 pages from Genesis to Revelation.  There are 365 days in a year.  1,581 / 365 = 4.33 pages per day.  Whatever Bible you are reading from, just do the same thing.  Divide the total number of pages by 365 and you will have your per day number of pages to read.  Or you can follow as I record what the 4.33 pages are every day that I read.  
My Bible is a study Bible, which means that some pages are more "study" than "Bible", but others it is more "Bible" than "study" (or notes).  The important thing to me is the actual Scriptures.  
As I read, I will ask "Holy Ghost, teach me," in accordance with 1 John 2:27 
But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.   
No matter what your education level is, the Holy Ghost, or the anointing, will teach you.  This is my seminary, Glory to God!  Holy Ghost on the Main Line!